Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Experiences


My sister came to visit with us a few days and brought her new dog, Roxie, with her. The kids don't have any pets, much less one in the house, so this was a brand new experience for them. They had a great time. David has been afraid of dogs for a long time, and this really helped him deal with that fear. By the 2nd day of her being here, he was saying, "I think I'm in love with a dog!". We were sad she had to leave. She's a great dog, and fun to be around. The kids are going to be asking to visit their aunt even more now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am "the sister".

    I always enjoy visiting my family but this time was very special.

    Seeing my neice and nephew get acquainted with and then learn to love Roxy was truly special.

    Since we have never been "dog people" and two households have been so easily won over by this little 18 lb beagle-mix, I can't wait to see what she does with the rest of the gang!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete